Protective Toe: Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical Hazard: Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocker heel 1 1/2"
- Soft mesh lining
- Full-grain leather with faux exotic elephant embossed vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- High abrasion heel counter
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance